Choosing the Best Pallet Delivery Company
As we all know, pallet delivery is one of the most efficient and cost-effective transport solutions out there. More and more people – be them suppliers, sellers, and so on – have considered delivering their goods with a pallet delivery company.
Naturally, given the fact that the industry just keeps on growing, it is safe to say that all of those that have decided to use a pallet courier did not return to their former transport means.
However, choosing the proper pallet delivery company can be hard. There are a lot of delivery companies out there and most of them don’t come with as many benefits as expected.
Therefore, in today’s article, we’ll talk about choosing the best pallet delivery company. In short, we’ll mention the things you have to consider when deciding to ship your products with a pallet courier.
The Benefits of Using a Pallet Delivery Company
Before we start telling you how to choose a pallet delivery company, let’s shortly take a look at the benefits you can take advantage of when using one.
- Saves you or your business money – such companies can ship a large number of goods and can reduce the risk of damaging them.
- Reputation boosting – naturally, with a trusty pallet delivery company, your goods will always reach their destination on time and undamaged. Therefore, you will have only satisfied, happy customers.
- Safety and security of goods – as they are on a pallet, your goods won’t fall over during transit. Inside a pallet truck, everything is tightly packed together and well-secured.
Choosing the Best Pallet Delivery Company
Let’s now move on to the things you have to consider when choosing a pallet delivery company. The more features such a company has, the more benefits and advantages you get!
- Trustworthy – you will obviously want to stay away from any freight broker. In short, the pallet delivery company of your choice must have a network of dedicated depots so that you are sure that your goods will never be given to any unknown delivery companies.
- Palletline Network – naturally, you will want a company that’s partnered with the Palletline network, as it provides them – and, thus, you – with more shipping options and increased safety and security of your goods. A pallet courier with access to the Palletline network is both reliable and trustworthy.
- Amazon Deliveries – if you are a seller on Amazon, then the company that you choose must be able to deliver pallets to Amazon’s Fulfilment centres. This means that the pallet courier is one of Amazon’s preferred carriers. This comes with set delivery slots reserved especially for FBA deliveries. Moreover, you’ll have less to deal with in terms of administration, as all you have to do is book your pallet for pick-up.
- Collections and Deliveries – depending on the importance of your business and on how fast you want your goods to reach your customers, you might want to choose a company that specializes in same-day collections and next day deliveries. It goes without saying that such benefits are most welcome for anyone that wants a pallet delivered.
- Order Tracking – naturally, for more safety and security, you should be able to track your order after the pallet has left your house or the company’s warehouse. With such information, you’ll be able to estimate the arrival time of your goods and pass this information to your customers.
- Customer Care – obviously, any company should have competent and friendly customer service. After all, if there’s any problem with your pallet, you’ll have to talk to them.
In short, your pallet delivery company of choice must have everything that you’d need to make your business easier to run. However, even if you are not running a business and only ship pallets occasionally, you’ll want to rely on a company that comes with as many benefits as possible.
For example, you may not need a pallet delivery company that delivers goods to Amazon FBA centres. Still, the fact that they are preferred carriers of Amazon can give you insight into how serious, trustworthy, reliable, and safe a certain company is.May 10, 2019 2:27 pm